Fermin's Digital Portfolio

hello everybody

Monday, January 11, 2010

Exclusivity / Inclusivity

For this project we had to research an exclusive group in society that still exist. We also had to create a presentation about them and if the group could be inclusive. The group that my partner and I chose to do it on was the Bohemian Grove which is a political group that only allowed powerful and rich men join.





We also created a poster showing the symbol that represents the Bohemian Grove which is a giant owl with letter at the bottom that say "weaving spiders come not here" which means that business is not welcomed there.



Doing the project it really got my attention because before I never heard of the Bohemian Grove but after reading this I learned so much about them and their cause. I also learned why certain groups are only exclusive and what kinds of exclusive groups are out there and what they stand for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment