Fermin's Digital Portfolio

hello everybody

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Photo Essay

These are the students that I was helping with which were in the BAM team with Ms. fisk and her partner Mrs. Tobia. I also went around and helped out with Mr. Vega's classroom as well.
Most of the time I went around with the students helping them out with any problems that they needed to be helped with. In the beginning of the internship most of the students weren't comfortable with me being there. But near the end of my time here, I was actually overwhelmed with so many students asking for my help. It wasn't at all and it was actually what I wanted since I wanted to connect with the students.

For this part it was during the first week of my internship and they were getting ready for exhibition. I went around and just got them ready by asking them questions about their work and how the process of how they got to their final product. I commented on their work so they can know that they had good projects and get them pumped for exhibition. Then, during the actual thing, I went around taking pictures of everyone presenting their work.


Blog # 4 Photo Essay Practice
This is part of the project that I'm doing for the middl school. I had to create questions for the students that will get them ready for their POL's. Mrs. Fisk was also helping me out on what questions to ask and then I worded the questions differently so the students can have an easier time understanding the questions.








0 comments:

Post a Comment